All 7 art Reviews

City Panorama View City Panorama View

Your work is inspiring!

And I like the fact that some of the buildings are wooden. It seems fitting for the seedy outskirts of the city.

| Bear Witness | | Bear Witness |

I fell in love with this at first sight. It's a little unnerving (in a good way) to see something that simultaneously strikes me as (slightly) grotesque and beautiful.

PorcelainPoppies responds:

:D Thank you! That was exactly the reaction I was hoping for.

Sprite of the Earth Sprite of the Earth

Does this play into the mythology about the world being carried on the back of a turtle (or maybe it's tortoise....). In any case, it's a very pretty piece!

Selfie! Selfie!

Beautiful, pensive expression captured. Thinking about your next art piece in it...?

FERSHHERNDS FERSHHERNDS

Whoo, glad to see some traditional art around here! Watercolors can be hard to manipulate - love how vibrant you made the colors, and the bits of paper you're letting bleed through for contrast. Really pretty!

Chrlinatro responds:

^___^ Thanks!

Goon Goon

Images like this catch my eye and are memorable for their simplicity but eerie style. The kinds of demons that can mirror a child's imagination are definitely some of the creepiest.

Metal Rouge Metal Rouge

Love it! Not just fun and gorgeous to look at, but it totally lights up the imagination, too.

Tomycase responds: